Justin Bieber was arrested and charged with DUI in January 2014. The arrest took place in Miami, Florida and Justin pleaded not guilty to driving under the influence as well as not having a valid drivers license with him.
Justin has plead guilty only to reckless driving, and therefore he has escaped what could have been some pretty long jail time.
A judge has ruled that instead of jail Justin has to pay a fine as well as attend anger management classes.
It has also been reported that the jude assigned to Justin’s case had asked for Justin to star in an anti-drug PSA, but his lawyers told the judge he was not going to do that. We’re not sure that would have been a bad thing for Justin’s career. It would make him seem like he genuinely wanted the best for his fans.
No word yet how Justin’s on-again girlfriend Selena Gomez feels about Justin needing to attend anger management classes. She still hasn’t even opened up to her fans about getting back together with Justin for the upteinth time!
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- GOOGLE NEWS - Google News Blogger
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- WOMEN COMMUNITY - Women Communty Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET COMMUNITY - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos