Selena Gomez sat down for an interview recently about her UNICEF trip to Nepal. Selena revealed during the interview how positive the trip was for her, and how it made her look at her own life differently.
Interestingly, Selena also mentioned that she really likes stability. She was talking about her life and her hectic schedule in general, but if you read into what she said it totally makes sense why she keeps getting back together with Justin Bieber.
Their relationship is a form of stability for both of them. They feel like nobody else will support them in the same way, they have been through many of the same experiences together, they share a number of mutual friends.
Hearing Selena’s interview below makes it clear why she and Justin keep gravitating back toward one another in their lives. Let us know what you think after you tune in below!
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- GOOGLE NEWS - Google News Blogger
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- WOMEN COMMUNITY - Women Communty Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET COMMUNITY - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos