According to the “Associated Press,” Justin Bieber has been summoned for questioning by an investigative judge in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Judge Facundo Cubas asked Interpol to notify Justin that he has 60 days to appear before the court in Argentina. If he fails to show up, an international arrest order will be issued!
Justin is being accused of sending his bodyguards to attack a photographer outside a nightclub in Buenos Aires. The alleged incident occurred last year while Justin was on his South American tour.
Outside of the INK nightclub, where Justin and his entourage were partying is where the photographer alleges he was chased down and beaten by Justin’s bodyguards.
This could mean up to one year in prison if Justin is convicted on a charge of causing injuries to another! We wish the best for Justin and hope that maybe he really wasn’t involved in the whole situation at all!
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- GOOGLE NEWS - Google News Blogger
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION Google + - Fashion Models Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- ACROSS THE UNIVERSE - Google Images Universe Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET FASHION SHOW - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos