The world’s wealthiest young musicians have claimed 9 out of 10 spots in Forbes‘ Top Earning Celebrities Under 30 list, proving there’s still a lot of money to be made in some areas of the music industry. So who’s come out on top for the last financial year? Our good mate Justin Bieber.
At only 20 years of age, Bieber is also the youngest person in Forbes‘ top ten. His immense income over the last year is largely thanks to a world tour, but he’s now also working on a new album. Bieber is followed closely by boy band One Direction, who made USD$5 million less than him this year.
Coming in third is Taylor Swift, the top-ranked woman on this year’s list. The 24-year-old released her fifth studio album, 1989, in October, and used social media to encourage her fans to buy copies of the album. Safe to say her 2014-2015 earnings will be very, very large. The only non-musician in Forbes‘ top ten is Hunger Games actor Jennifer Lawrence, who came in at number seven.
Forbes‘ Top Earning Celebrities Under 30 list is based on research which accounts for entertainment-related earnings for the under 30s between June 2013 and June 2014. Forbes‘ estimates do not deduct for taxes, management fee or other extraneous costs.
View Forbes‘ Top Earning Celebrities Under 30 top 10 in the gallery below.
Forbes‘ Top Earning Celebrities Under 30Swipe/tap ← or →
Join Music Feeds on Facebook
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- GOOGLE NEWS - Google News Blogger
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION - Fashion In USA Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET Google + - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos