(Photo Credit: Michael N. Todaro/WireImage/Getty Images)
With this in mind, Jonas had some sage advice for Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez.
Read: Justin Bieber Faces Toronto Assault Charge: Inside His Latest Struggles
Bieber has been in trouble with the law as of late, including an alleged DUI, And Gomez just announced she finished rehab after checking in “voluntarily.”
“Something that I heard from someone I looked up to was, ‘Watch the people around you and learn from their mistakes so you don’t make the same,’” Jonas told E! News over the weekend in New York City.
(Photo Credit: Steve Granitz/WireImage/Getty Images)
The singer continued, “I just held on to that and any time I saw a celebrity I really looked up to screw up, I just was like ‘All right, I am not going to do that or try my best ability to avoid that,’ so it’s just a learning tool.”
Jonas added that he’s a Gomez fan and wishes her only the best.
“Her career’s been great and she is going to succeed and I want her to succeed and I want her to be happy,” he said.
Jonas and his brothers Kevin and Nick just called it quits as a band in October after being together since 2005. ”It was a unanimous decision,” Joe Jonas said at the time.
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- GOOGLE NEWS - Google News Blogger
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- WOMEN COMMUNITY - Women Communty Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET COMMUNITY - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos