The "As Long As You Love Me" hitmaker - who is the new face of the underwear brand - would like the 43-year-old actor, who previously modeled for the same designer, to have a ''positive reaction'' to the recently released photographs.
The 20-year-old singer said: ''Mark 'Marky Mark' Wahlberg shot his campaign in 1992 and we're still talking about it today, so I hope my ads make an impact the way his have. I hope his reaction is a positive one.''
Justin is prepared for the comparisons between him and Mark and is hoping ''people will see that I put my own spin on things''.
Despite the pressure from the success of his predecessor, the 'Baby' hitmaker didn't suffer any nerves before the shoot:
He told Us Weekly magazine: ''I wasn't nervous about doing the campaign
''It was the most fun I have ever had on a shoot.''
Meanwhile, the pictures have reportedly struck a chord with the singer's on/off girlfriend, Selena Gomez, who reportedly told pals that he looks ''smoking hot''.
A source shared previously: ''Despite still being angry at Justin and thinking he should be concentrating on his music career rather than modeling - she has admitted to pals she's still totally attracted to him and thinks he looks smoking hot in the new pictures.''
Daily Celebrity Watch
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- GOOGLE NEWS - Google News Blogger
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION - Fashion In USA Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET Google + - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos