The 'As Long As You Love Me' hitmaker is keen to make his mark on Hollywood but won't give up on his musical ambitions.
He said: ''I still have so many personal and professional goals I want to achieve.
''I want to keep creating music for my fans. One day, I hope to make strides into movies and fashion as well.''
The 20-year-old singer - who has a legion of fans, including nearly 60 million followers on Twitter - has praised the social media site, and the Internet in general, for helping him have a ''personal relationship'' with his supporters.
He added: ''The Internet has been a huge part of my career. I was discovered on YouTube. I use Twitter, Instagram, Shots, and Fahlo to communicate with my fans on a daily basis.
''Things would be totally different without it. I definitely wouldn't be able to have the personal relationship I have with my fans without social media.''
Despite his interest in joining the film industry, Justin also admitted he is ''excited'' about focusing on a new album and tour this year.
He shared to V magazine: ''I'm going to start off working on a new album and tour for 2015.
''I'm excited to get back to work. I love performing live. It's my favorite part of my job.''
Daily Celebrity Watch
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- GOOGLE NEWS - Google News Blogger
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION - Fashion In USA Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET Google + - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos