Friday, January 9, 2015

Justin Bieber Reveals He Is Working On A New Album And Tour For 2015!

Justin Bieber Reveals He Is Working On A New Album And Tour For 2015!:



Justin Bieber Confirms New Album and Tour For 2015


In a recent interview with Karl Lagerfeld for V magazine, Justin Bieber Confirmed that for 2015 he will have a new album and tour!

Here’s what Justin had to say:

I’m going to start working on a new album and a tour for 2015. I took the last year off, and I’m excited to get back to work.
Justin’s manager Scooter Braun posted the message below about Justin:



Scotter Braun Posted About Justin Bieber


Justin has been doing a lot of fashion shoots lately, first for the new Calvin Klein campaign and now for designer and photographer Karl Lagerfeld for the Music Issue of V Magazine. But Justin is ready to get back to his music.

When asked about his goals for the future, Justin had this to say:

I’m still young. I still have so many personal and professional goals I want to achieve. I want to keep creating music for my fans. One day I hope to make strides into movies and fashion as well. I want to share my creativity with the world.
We are sooooooo excited that Justin will be working on some new music and we can’t wait to hear what he creates!