Justin Bieber was the center of attention outside New York City's famed sports and concert venue Madison Square Garden on Sunday, where a small crowd gathered around him as he attempted several skateboard jumps down some of the steps outside.
At one point Bieber was left embarassed after biting it hard, but he got up and brushed himself off and tried again.
Fans cheered him on despite the short jumps of about three steps at a time, but he blamed his wardrobe for hampering his performance.
Bieber, dressed in leather pants and an extra long shirt (think one of those sweater dresses that women wear) and a hoodie, kept pulling his pants up while attempting his tricks; and at one point he can be heard saying, "My pants keep falling down!"
Bieber has been known to wear his pants pulled halfway down, and his wardrobe choice didn't help with the shredding. He did have fun, though.
"Fun day in nyc. Love all my beliebers," he tweeted.
Bieber was hanging around Manhattan with Hailey Baldwin, who he is rumored to be dating after the couple were spotted having dinner together and then catching a movie on Friday night. The couple went back to Bieber's NYC pad afterward, but Hailey left for her own home before the two met up again in the morning at a diner for breakfast.
*(note: the above video says it was in Times Square, however, numerous reports say Bieber was on the steps of MSG)
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- GOOGLE NEWS - Google News Blogger
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- WOMEN COMMUNITY - Women Communty Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET COMMUNITY - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos