Justin Bieber was really and truly the new face of its underwear. "Hooray!" said Beliebers. "Whatever! I still don't get it!" said adults.
"Photoshop!" said Twitter.
That's right: Eagle-eyed fans noticed that the pop star appeared more cut in the ads than he does in real life. The difference is noticeable when you see the campaign videos alongside the campaign images. Don't believe us? Here's a video featuring the Biebs (which truthfully I would like to un-see):
And here are a few images from the campaign:
The #meminist movement has been telling us for ages that men face the same unrealistic beauty expectations as women. Maybe they were right all along...
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- GOOGLE NEWS - Google News Blogger
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION - Fashion In USA Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET Google + - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos