Rhea Durham, who has been married to the "Lone Survivor" star since 2009, thinks his iconic ads for the underwear brand in the '90s were ''the best'' and believes the 20-year-old singer had his "body parts" retouched to appear larger.
She wrote on Twitter: ''My baby was the 1st and the best and not to mention.....wow the retouching.
''Mark Wahlberg Calvin Klein ads - google search that's the real....ain't gonna lie. Just gonna say this...did you ever hear the song #aintnuthingliketherealthingbaby (sic).''
The former model, 36, insisted she didn't mean to insult the "Baby" hitmaker after his fans hit back at her comments.
She tweeted: ''No hate. Just saying the original was the best that's all. I have no ill will against anyone! I'm just super biased for my hubby that's all, Mark loves Justin. It's all good! xo Hey! Guess what??? I love Justin! My husband loves Justin! My daughter loves Justin!! And Harry [Styles] (but that's another story) it's a love fest (sic).''
Justin previously admitted he hoped Mark, 43, approved of his promotional shots.
He said: ''I hope he reacts positively to my ads.
''Modeling for Calvin Klein was always my dream.''
Daily Celebrity Watch
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- GOOGLE NEWS - Google News Blogger
- PINTEREST USA FASHION - Models Top Models Supermodels Fashion
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION - USA Fashion Google + Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET - Google + Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos