Christopher Polk/Getty Images
After some self-deprecating quips -- "I turned a plane into a bong" -- Bieber acknowledged having "turned a lot of people off the past few years." Said the singer: "There was no preparing me for this life. I got thrown into this at 12 years old. There are moments I'm proud of and things I've done that don't define who I am. I look forward to being someone you're proud of. ... I'm excited to see what's next."
Looking in the camera, he declared, "You have my word -- I will not end up broken, pathetic, bitter or sitting on someone else's roast. I'm at a moment of change. This is a new day."
Following the five-hour taping, Bieber spoke with reporters about the verbal beatdown, revealing that the many Selena Gomez jokes didn't bother him. "Everybody was going balls to the wall," said Bieber. "It was whatever."
Although he did note that some jokes -- like those about Paul Walker -- were especially offensive, in the end, it was all in good fun. As for what he's doing next? Bieber told the room of journalists: "I'm going to Vegas ... on my jet, bitch!"
Roast of Justin Bieber airs March 30 on Comedy Central.
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- HOLLYWOOD NEWS - Hollywood News
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION - Fashion In USA Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET Google + - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos