Justin Bieber Roast Lineup Adds 'Saturday Night Live' Star Pete Davidson
Justin Bieber unexpectedly took the stage in Hollywood on Friday night (March 13), playing an impromptu acoustic set at The Nice Guy club.
According to several people in the crowd, the 21-year-old star crooned through his 2012 hit, "As Long As You Love Me," with longtime musical director Dan Kanter on guitar, and tried out the song "Home to Mama," released last fall, as well. The latter was being played live only for the second time ever, the first being at Will Ferrell's celebrity tennis charity event on March 10 in La Quinta, Calif.
Bieber was at the Hollywood nightspot with his grandparents and the group had dinner there earlier in the evening, says a source. Wearing a black hat, leather jacket and sporting longer hair, Bieber took the microphone just after 11 p.m.
"It was a good time -- really intimate but so crowded," an attendee tells Billboard. "Justin was in a great mood, mingling with everyone and taking pictures. And he sounded great."
Bieber gets roasted by the likes of Kevin Hart, Snoop Dogg and Martha Stewart tonight in Culver City, Calif. The Comedy Central Roast airs later in March.
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- GOOGLE NEWS - Google News Blogger
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- WOMEN COMMUNITY - Women Communty Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET COMMUNITY - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos