Justin Bieber & Usher Beat $10 Million Song Plagiarism Lawsuit
In a unanimous ruling Thursday (June 18), a three-judge panel of the 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals said a jury should decide whether the song "Somebody to Love" -- performed by the two stars -- is intrinsically similar to a song of the same name copyrighted by Devin Copeland and Maerio Overton.
A federal judge in Norfolk dismissed the complaint last year, saying the two versions differed significantly in tone and lyrical content. The appeals court, which listened to all versions of the song, acknowledged the differences but said the choruses are similar enough that a reasonable jury might find in favor of the songwriters.
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- GOOGLE NEWS - Google News Blogger
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- WOMEN COMMUNITY - Women Communty Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET COMMUNITY - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos