The 2015 American Music Awards closed with Justin Bieber performing three of his most recent hits. Dressed casually in an oversized hoodie, the singer began the medley with an acoustic version of "What Do You Mean?" – the lead single off his latest album, Purpose. He followed that up with a dance-heavy delivery of his EDM collaboration with Skrillex and Diplo, "Where Are Ü Now" before capping off the night with a rain-soaked performance of the moombahton-tinged "Sorry."
Just two days before releasing the album, Bieber announced an extensive North American tour in support of it. The trek launches in Seattle on March 9th and will wrap on July 19th at Madison Square Garden.
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- HOLLYWOOD NEWS - Hollywood News Blogger
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION Google + - Fashion Models Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- ACROSS THE UNIVERSE - Google Images Universe Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET FASHION SHOW - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos